Creative Commons Attribution
- A Strange Charm • An RPG based on time travellers eternally reborn as they trawl the stars and lost years.
- Department 9 • You work for the Fates, manipulating people’s destinies to make sure everything goes according to The Plan.
- Dulse • A game about relationships, ideals, and the choices we make to preserve or destroy them.
- Five by Five • An original game system and toolkit.
- Ghosts • Your fantasy city is under siege. Play both the living and the dead.
- House of Masks • In a far off land where mighty sorcerers dwell, the God-King Castor rules from a castle where the spirit realm and physical realm touch, allowing for powerful magics to happen and for a person’s spirit form to take control of one’s body..
- It Came from the Wide Blue Yonder • A medieval, Cthulhu superhero role-playing game.
- Longshot • You’re a colonist four light years away from home, scraping by thanks to the occasional supply ship from Earth.
- Man and Ubermensch • A fascist superhero replaces the US President during World War II.
- MULRAH • An RPG that has undergone considerable changes in recent versions.
- Myriad • A rules-light modular generic RPG.
- Not-Too-Silly Stories • A rules-light, GMless game designed for children.
- Old Messila • Billy the Kid is on a train to Old Messila, doomed to hanging in this Lady Blackbird hack.
- Organic Rules Components • A role-playing game that promises to model physics and biology.
- Ostermark, The Butterforger • A surreal game of the law set in the Old World.
- Pollies • A generic dice-based RPG.
- Revolucion • Chart the course of any revolution, real or imagined, in any time or place.
- Shadows • Children accompanied by their formidable Shadows.
- Telgrathia • A fantasy game based on Blackjack.
- The G.A.M.E System • The Generic Action Mediation System is designed to give players flexibility in the powers they design.
- The Genesys System • A generic rules-light RPG.
- The Logic of Tales and Dreams • Once upon a time, there was a writer who wrote a story game that doesn't exist. This is that game.
- The Plant • A solo RPG where you play someone crawling around the innards of a power plant.
- Twenty One Turn Hero • A curious one-page RPG where you face off against dragons and sorcerers.
- Wordplay • A straightforward narrative role-playing game.
- Wushu Open • A game where detailed narration affects your chances of success.
- You Are Badass • A short and sweet game where you play a badass in the near future.
page revision: 3, last edited: 01 Jul 2010 02:36