See also Open Licences.
List of Closed Licences
A licence can be compared to others based on what options it allows and forbids.
- DISTRIBUTION (DISTRO): Anyone may distribute the work in its original form.
- ADAPTATION (ADAPT): Anyone may modify the work in any way, and then distribute it.
- ATTRIBUTION (BY): That those involved in the creation of the work be properly credited for their contributions.
- COPYLEFT (CL): That the work or any adaptations of the work are always distributed under the same or a comparable licence.
- NONCOMMERCIAL (NONCOM): That the work or any adaptations of the work are never distributed for profit.
Note that these tags are not exhaustive or comprehensive. Not every licence works the same way. Make sure you read and understand the licence you intend to use.
Table of Closed Licences
|All Rights Reserved/Founders' Copyright||No||No||N/A||N/A||N/A|